Suicide Prevention Resources
REDgen does not provide crisis services. Please allow 3-5 days for a response to all inquiries made to REDgen via website, phone or text.
If you or someone you care about is in crisis, please get help now .
• Milwaukee County Crisis Line 414-257-7222
• Children’s Mobile Crisis Team 414-257-7621
* Milwaukee Behavioral Health Division Psychiatric Crisis Admission Center 414-257-7621
* Cope Services (262) 377-2673
• Teen Crisis Line (Walker’s Point) 414-647-8200
• Hopeline text - 741741
Suicide Prevention Hotlines:
• Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK
• TTY Accessible 1-800-799-4TTY
• National Hopeline Network 1-800-Suicide
For life-threatening emergencies, call 911.
Please let the young people in your life know about the Crisis Text Line. By simply texting 741741, a teen can connect via text with a trained counselor, anonymously and confidentially.
Toolkit for Schools
Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig
Stay by Jennifer Michael Hecht
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: Bullying
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: Suicide
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: Behavioral Health
• NPR, On Point. With High School Pressure, Teen Suicide is on The Rise